Old 11-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Herton Ronaldo Krzesinski

Default Upstream stable 2.6.35.14 applied to Maverick master-next

Just dropping a note, I pushed 2.6.35.14 stable updates to Maverick
master-next, tracking bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/898139

I had to do some fixes, and drop already applied patches etc., I
described that in the bug's description.

--
[]'s
Herton

Old 11-30-2011, 05:28 PM