Old 02-18-2008, 05:15 AM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

Default Kernel ABI breakage

Hi guys,

I spoke to Tim on IRC a few days back about problems introduced by some
recent updates in LUM and he suggested to take it to a wider audiance.

I filed a bug to keep track of the issue: #192559

but is the general approach of upgrading entire subsystems in LUM (or any
other package for the matter) that needs to be reviewed.

So far i don't recall this problem happening before, but now it's clear
out of a default install.

Fabio

PS CC me on reply. I am not subbed to this mailing list.