Old 08-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Tim Gardner

Default APPLIED: LP#753994 -- Display is slanted when using 1360x768 resolution

On 08/01/2011 08:19 AM, Andy Whitcroft wrote:

This bug is triggered by an integer error when attempting to scale the
requested resolution to the native panel resolution. The following
patch fixes these calculations. It is currently sitting in the
drm-intel/drm-intel-fixes branch but does not yet have a stable sha1.
We may well expect to see this in stable updates in the near term, but
Natty no longer has an active stable upstream.

This problem is affecting certification of several arandale based machines.

Proposing for Oneiric and SRU to Natty.

-apw

Adam Jackson (1):
drm/i915/pch: Fix integer math bugs in panel fitting

drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_panel.c | 4 ++++

applied as 'UBUNTU: SAUCE:' (with whitespace fixes) until we see the
final patch. I also changed the commit log subject in Oneiric.

Bug needs an SRU justification for Natty.
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com