Old 07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Tim Gardner

Default Reset oneiric/ti-omap4 to ppisati@zinc:oneiric/ti-omap4-next

On 07/21/2011 04:19 AM, Paolo Pisati wrote:

As the subject says, please reset oneiric/ti-omap4 HEAD to:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ppisati/ubuntu-oneiric.git ti-omap4-next

the kernel has been tested by people in the ARM and OEM teams, and so
far the response was good. It is based on 3.0.0-rc7 master + latest TI
BSP (agreen linaro's kernel-tilt/master
HEAD@5b14e370cca884fa86471e909512f65b06dcaec2) + some config options.

When this kernel hits the main repo, i'll use my oneiric/ti-omap4 branch
on zinc for the subsequent request.

Pulled and rebased against 3.0.0-6.7. I uploaded to
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-team/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=oneiric
first to make sure it builds OK under the oneiric toolchain since I
don't have a functional oneiric armel chroot.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com