Old 07-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default linux kernel 3.0.0-6.7 uploaded (ABI Bump)

We have uploaded a new Oneiric linux kernel. Please note the ABI Bump.
The most notable changes are as follows:

* Misc config updates
* Enable Intellimouse mode for Lenovo Zhaoyang E47
* Add support for Aspire 1830 wlan hotkey

The full changelog can be found at:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/3.0.0-6.7

Thanks,
Leann