Old 07-18-2011, 10:27 PM

Default kernel ppa is empty?

Hi. I'm using Natty, and I'm trying to get the 2.6.39 version of the kernel
from the kernel-ppa.

I'm having a problem where ncpfs doesn't work.

According to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ncpfs/+bug/773211

what I ought to do is get the 2.6.39 kernel from the ppa.

The ppa seems to be empty. On the page
https://launchpad.net/~kernel-ppa/+archive/ppa

it says
"No matching package for '."

I added the ppa and updated, and there is no kernel update available.

What happend to these packages?

Thanks.
--Ryan