Old 07-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Stefan Bader

Default Natty SRU: Fix kswapd 100% CPU utilization

On 12.07.2011 16:03, Tim Gardner wrote:
> The following series was submitted to stable for 2.6.38.8 by Mel Gorman, but
> NACK'd by Greg K-H as that stable kernel series is no longer maintained (but
> accepted it for 2.6.39). I'd like to suggest that we need this patch series for
> low resource Sandybridge based platforms.
>
> http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/808509
>
> rtg

I agree. As Colin was the one stumbling into related issues, he probably wants
to peek into proposed kernel when available. Just to make sure there is no
unfortunate raise of the dead bugs.

Acked-by: Stefan Bader <stefan.bader@canonical.com>

Old 07-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Leann Ogasawara

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 08:03 -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> The following series was submitted to stable for 2.6.38.8 by Mel Gorman,
> but NACK'd by Greg K-H as that stable kernel series is no longer
> maintained (but accepted it for 2.6.39). I'd like to suggest that we
> need this patch series for low resource Sandybridge based platforms.
>
> http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/808509

Test kernel with patches show positive testing feedback from Colin.

Acked-by: Leann Ogasawara <leann.ogasawara@canonical.com>

Old 07-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Applied to Natty.