Old 06-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Tim Gardner

Default Oneiric: rtl8192se is mainline

drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se

Do you suppose we ought to drop ubuntu/rtl8192se ?

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 06-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Leann Ogasawara

On Sun, 2011-06-26 at 09:55 +0100, Tim Gardner wrote:
> drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/rtl8192se

Cool, I knew it had been in wireless-testing for a while.

> Do you suppose we ought to drop ubuntu/rtl8192se ?

Yes, lets drop it. There's no reason for us to carry it now that it's
hit mainline. I'll get a patch together and circulate it to the list.

Thanks,
Leann

Old 06-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Tim Gardner

Cool, I knew it had been in wireless-testing for a while.

Do you suppose we ought to drop ubuntu/rtl8192se ?

Yes, lets drop it. There's no reason for us to carry it now that it's
hit mainline. I'll get a patch together and circulate it to the list.

Thanks,
Leann

done

--