Old 06-23-2011, 12:35 AM
Nicholas Hockey

Default When on a fixed channel in monitor mode, return what that fixed channel is.

When on a fixed channel in monitor mode, the kernel does not return
the current channel, this should fix that.

--
Nicholas (Tilt) Hockey

Old 06-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Tim Gardner

When on a fixed channel in monitor mode, the kernel does not return
the current channel, this should fix that.

--
Nicholas (Tilt) Hockey

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 06-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Nicholas Hockey

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com> wrote:
> On 06/22/2011 06:35 PM, Nicholas Hockey wrote:
>>
>> When on a fixed channel in monitor mode, the kernel does not return
>> the current channel, this should fix that.
>>
>> --
>> Nicholas (Tilt) Hockey

> linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org
>
> rtg
> --
> Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Thanks for pointing me in their direction Tim. Ill do that and see
what they think about it.

--
Nicholas (Tilt) Hockey