Old 05-31-2011, 12:34 AM
Lee Wilson

Default Ubuntu Studio 11.04

All I can Say is WOW.
*I may still have some tweaking to do, but for the most part I am Speechless. and That OpenShot Video editor is way better then any I have ever used in Ubuntu.
OpenShot is clean, easy to use and I really like what it has to offer. Would like to see the use of Suround sound implemented into the editor. The entire team has done a great job and this really gives those of us in the low income bracket a way to create Home Videos. and I like the Idea that we can creat HD videos as well. I feel like, I can finally be rid of Windows for once and for all.

I really do appreciative What you have to offer and when it comes to price comparison , there is none.
I just want to say thank you. I wish I could offer a donation ,but all I have to offer is my gratitude.
I am thankful You have been able to create this very Fine OS and have it free.

Sincerely,
Lee Wilson