Old 05-29-2011, 10:09 PM
Anca Emanuel

Default Chromium and Angry Birds, is a memory eater

Just test Chromium, and install from:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore?hl=en-US Angry Birds
Play.
Ok, no just play, reload a level after first bird did not successful
complete it's mission. Do it 50 times. Or more.
Then the memory of the PC fills up, the swap is going to fill.
But when I kill the app from browser, and then I kill the browser, the
memory is still used.