Old 05-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default LP#778043: fixes for vesafb mtrr handling

On bug #778043 Tomas (the apparent maintainer of the vesafb driver)
has posted two fixes for our modularisation support of that driver.
The first patch is a clear no-brainer the parameter is indeed capable
of taking 0-4 as parameters and therefore should be declared as uint.
The second patch is less obvious, though it is clear that this default
is chosen for similar drivers.

I am proposing the first patch for Oneiric, Natty, Maverick, and Lucid
as a clear bug fix. The second sounds like something we could apply in
Oneiric only and see what falls out.

-apw

Thomas Schlichter (2):
UBUNTU: SAUCE: vesafb: mtrr module parameter is uint, not bool
UBUNTU: SAUCE: vesafb: enable mtrr WC by default

drivers/video/vesafb.c | 4 ++--

1.7.4.1