-   -   Update lirc-pvr150 module (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/52324-update-lirc-pvr150-module.html)

Mario Limonciello 02-11-2008 03:28 AM

Update lirc-pvr150 module

Hello,

I have received a patch from the upstream author of the lirc-pvr150
module. It corrects the behavior of the module on 2.6.24 (from what was
in git already). Can someone please apply this to hardy l-u-m?

Thank you,

--
Mario Limonciello
superm1@ubuntu.com

Stefan Bader 02-11-2008 03:25 PM

Update lirc-pvr150 module

Mario Limonciello wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have received a patch from the upstream author of the lirc-pvr150
> module. It corrects the behavior of the module on 2.6.24 (from what was
> in git already). Can someone please apply this to hardy l-u-m?
>
> Thank you,

I just tried to aplly this to the hardy l-u-m but this is either a
reversed patch or the desired code has been there for a long time. Was
the target to introduce completion instead of semaphores or vice versa?

Thanks