Old 05-04-2011, 03:56 AM
Ming Lei

Default I am on boarding

Hi All,

I am Ming Lei, it is my pleasure to join our HWE team now.

This below are my interested fields in linux:

- usb-subsystem
- runtime power management
- ARM arch
- and some kernel things(perf, lockdep).

I had 7 years' embedded software development and near 2 years' wlan
software support experiences before. In my spare time, I like linux
kernel hacking, climbing, playing badminton and film...

You can reach me via ming.lei@canonical.com or Ming on our internal
IRC. I am located in Shenzhen, China.

I look forward to kick start an exciting new work experience with
you all. Thank you.

thanks,
Ming Lei

Old 05-04-2011, 04:15 AM
Bryan Wu

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Ming Lei <ming.lei@canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am Ming Lei, it is my pleasure to join our HWE team now.

Welcome, man. Please setup your mumble according to
https://wiki.canonical.com/Mumble, we are going to have mumble meeting
tonight.

> This below are my interested fields in linux:
>
> * * * *- usb-subsystem
> * * * *- runtime power management
> * * * *- ARM arch
> * * * *- and some kernel things(perf, lockdep).
>
> I had 7 years' embedded software development and near 2 years' wlan
> software support experiences before. In my spare time, I like linux
> kernel hacking, climbing, playing badminton and film...
>
> You can reach me via ming.lei@canonical.com or Ming on our internal
> IRC. I am located in Shenzhen, China.
>
> I look forward to kick start an exciting new work experience with
> you all. Thank you.
>

> thanks,
> Ming Lei

Bryan Wu <bryan.wu@canonical.com>
Kernel Developer * *+86.138-1617-6545 Mobile
Ubuntu Kernel Team
Canonical Ltd. * * *www.canonical.com
Ubuntu - Linux for human beings | www.ubuntu.com

Old 05-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Ming Lei

Hi Bryan,

On Wed, 4 May 2011 12:15:42 +0800
Bryan Wu <bryan.wu@canonical.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Ming Lei <ming.lei@canonical.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am Ming Lei, it is my pleasure to join our HWE team now.
> >

> Welcome, man. Please setup your mumble according to
> https://wiki.canonical.com/Mumble, we are going to have mumble meeting
> tonight.

Thanks Bryan for telling me this.

thanks,
--
Ming Lei

Old 05-05-2011, 07:34 AM
Eric Miao

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Ming Lei <ming.lei@canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am Ming Lei, it is my pleasure to join our HWE team now.
>
> This below are my interested fields in linux:
>
> * * * *- usb-subsystem
> * * * *- runtime power management
> * * * *- ARM arch
> * * * *- and some kernel things(perf, lockdep).
>
> I had 7 years' embedded software development and near 2 years' wlan
> software support experiences before. In my spare time, I like linux
> kernel hacking, climbing, playing badminton and film...
>
> You can reach me via ming.lei@canonical.com or Ming on our internal
> IRC. I am located in Shenzhen, China.

Hi Ming,

Welcome onboard. It's great to have you.