Old 04-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Tim Gardner

Default : 1209.13 - Sync up master branch to 2.6.38-9.43 and 'for-ubuntu' branch of Linaro to 'u2'

On 04/28/2011 02:17 AM, Bryan Wu wrote:

Tim and Brad,

I've merged patches in 2.6.38-9.43 release which includes 2.6.38.3 and
2.6.38.4 stable release and also cherry-picked 6 patches from u2 tag
of 'for-ubuntu' branch. I didn't merge from 'for-ubuntu' branch
because it also merged 2.6.38.3 stable release which will introduce
conflicts.

Please find the branch here,
git://kernel.ubuntu.com/roc/ubuntu-natty.git ti-omap4

And prebuilt kernel package:
http://people.canonical.com/~roc/kernel/1209.13/

dmesg:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/600187/

for-ubuntu from Andy Green:
http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/andygreen/kernel-tilt.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/for-ubuntu

Thanks,

Looks good. Note the tracking bug I inserted in the changelog using
kteam-tools/stable/create-release-tracker.

In the future I'd like to see SRU explanations and bug references for
_all_ patches that don't originate from the master branch, e.g., the 'u2
of for-ubuntu' patches.

I'll annoy the installer folks about the ABI bump when its been copied
to -proposed.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com