Old 04-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Tim Gardner

Default Natty update to v2.6.38.3 stable release on master-next

http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/761134
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 04-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Herton Ronaldo Krzesinski

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 03:20:27PM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/761134
> --
> Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

With 2.6.38.3 now pulled, we have now:
commit b65ba42 (Revert "x86: Cleanup highmap after brk is concluded")

So we can revert/remove from ubuntu tree our previously pulled fix:
commit 60d3abc (x86, hibernate: Initialize mmu_cr4_features during boot)

As it's uneeded now, and upstream decided to this revert instead of also
applying the fix. It doesn't look like to cause any problems having it,
but the fix is unecessary now.

[]'s
Herton