Old 04-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Tim Gardner

Default LP#747090 -- wrong return address sometimes pushed for INT

On 04/13/2011 09:28 AM, Andy Whitcroft wrote:

A bug in INT handling in kvm can lead to double execution of some real mode
interupts. This directly affects the CD installer language selector (and
likely other subtle errors). This limits the testability of the natty
installer. Likely we should try and get this fix in for Natty final.
Note this is an ABI bumper.

This patch is making its way upstream, but due to timing we are
likely to want to take this before it hits mainline.

Requesting review and acks for Natty.

-apw

Serge E. Hallyn (1):
UBUNTU: SAUCE: kvm: fix push of wrong eip when doing softint

arch/x86/kvm/vmx.c | 12 +++++++++---
arch/x86/kvm/x86.c | 5 +++--
arch/x86/kvm/x86.h | 2 +-

applied