Old 04-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Tim Gardner

Default UBUNTU: AppArmor fix masking of capabilities in complain mode

On 04/07/2011 12:12 PM, John Johansen wrote:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jj/ubuntu-natty.git lp748656

applied. I presume this will soon be making its way upstream?

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 04-07-2011, 08:06 PM
John Johansen

On 04/07/2011 12:59 PM, Tim Gardner wrote:
> On 04/07/2011 12:12 PM, John Johansen wrote:
>> git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jj/ubuntu-natty.git lp748656
>
> applied. I presume this will soon be making its way upstream?

yep, I am putting together the upstream pull request, and also
preparing the SRU because it also affects Lucid, and Maverick