Old 04-05-2011, 06:52 PM
David Henningsson

Default UBUNTU: (pre-stable) Natty: Quirk for Lenovo X220-tablet

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.I'm not sure this quirk will reach Natty if it goes the ordinary path,
so let's pre-stable it. I think 840126579da56edae8ecc4a0d85198f742982f10
is already in, right? Otherwise that one should also be picked, and
before the attached one.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic