Old 04-05-2011, 05:46 AM
David Henningsson

Default UBUNTU (pre-stable) Natty: ALSA: pcm: fix infinite loop in snd_pcm_update_hw_ptr0()

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.While this hasn't reached all trees yet, I think we should pick it up
ASAP, due to what it prevents: hard lockups with interrupts disabled.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic