FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu Kernel Team

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Paolo Pisati
 
Default pull request: CVE-2010-4164, CVE-2010-4346

On 03/25/2011 04:40 PM, Paolo Pisati wrote:
> are available in the git repository at:
> git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ppisati/ubuntu-maverick.git ti-omap4
and upload a new package when done.

--
bye,
p.


--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 
Old 03-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Tim Gardner
 
Default pull request: CVE-2010-4164, CVE-2010-4346

On 03/25/2011 09:40 AM, Paolo Pisati wrote:

The following changes since commit 878ae8e573595ddf01dfd3b46e8de9a335370a7f:

econet: Fix crash in aun_incoming(). CVE-2010-4342 (2011-03-24
15:21:02 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ppisati/ubuntu-maverick.git ti-omap4

Dan Rosenberg (1):
x25: Prevent crashing when parsing bad X.25 facilities, CVE-2010-4164

Tavis Ormandy (1):
install_special_mapping skips security_file_mmap check, CVE-2010-4346

fs/exec.c | 5 +++++
mm/mmap.c | 16 ++++++++++++----
net/x25/x25_facilities.c | 12 +++++++++---
3 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)



applied with some commit log edits.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 
Old 03-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Tim Gardner
 
Default pull request: CVE-2010-4164, CVE-2010-4346

On 03/25/2011 09:44 AM, Paolo Pisati wrote:

On 03/25/2011 04:40 PM, Paolo Pisati wrote:

are available in the git repository at:
git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ppisati/ubuntu-maverick.git ti-omap4

and upload a new package when done.



OK, you get to do the packaging. You'll need to repull 'cause I rebased
in order to fix a commit log subject to make printchanges work. Use
'fakeroot debian/rules clean insertchanges', then create a tracking bug
and add it to the changelog, then go through each entry in the changelog
and make sure it points to the right place in Launchpad and has a
ti-omap4 entry. You'll also have to clean up some of the CVE carnage
that printchanges creates.


rtg

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 
Old 03-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Paolo Pisati
 
Default pull request: CVE-2010-4164, CVE-2010-4346

On 03/25/2011 05:57 PM, Tim Gardner wrote:
>
> OK, you get to do the packaging. You'll need to repull 'cause I
> rebased in order to fix a commit log subject to make printchanges
> work. Use 'fakeroot debian/rules clean insertchanges', then create a
> tracking bug and add it to the changelog, then go through each entry
> in the changelog and make sure it points to the right place in
> Launchpad and has a ti-omap4 entry. You'll also have to clean up some
> of the CVE carnage that printchanges creates.
>

I guess you'll reset to my branch, so here it is:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ppisati/ubuntu-maverick.git ti-omap4


Tracker bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/744250

while there, could you accept the nominations?

--
bye,
p.


--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 
Old 03-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Tim Gardner
 
Default pull request: CVE-2010-4164, CVE-2010-4346

On 03/28/2011 09:36 AM, Paolo Pisati wrote:

On 03/25/2011 05:57 PM, Tim Gardner wrote:


OK, you get to do the packaging. You'll need to repull 'cause I
rebased in order to fix a commit log subject to make printchanges
work. Use 'fakeroot debian/rules clean insertchanges', then create a
tracking bug and add it to the changelog, then go through each entry
in the changelog and make sure it points to the right place in
Launchpad and has a ti-omap4 entry. You'll also have to clean up some
of the CVE carnage that printchanges creates.



I guess you'll reset to my branch, so here it is:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ppisati/ubuntu-maverick.git ti-omap4


Tracker bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/744250

while there, could you accept the nominations?



Done, pushed, uploaded.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org