Old 03-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default Ubuntu 11.04 Kernel Configurations

Hi All,

With the Ubuntu 11.04 Beta-1 release approaching, the Ubuntu Kernel Team
felt this would also be an appropriate time to advertise what we intend
to be the final kernel configurations for all the main distro and ports
kernel flavors. The purpose is to expose the main configuration changes
and provide pointers to the full configurations for those who are
interested. To aid in the comparison of kernel config changes from
Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick) to Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty) we have generated a
delta report [1]. We have also posted the full Ubuntu 10.10 and Ubuntu
11.04 configurations for each flavor [2].

Thanks,
The Ubuntu Kernel Team

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Configs/MaverickToNatty
[2] http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/configs