Old 03-18-2011, 01:05 AM
Tim Gardner

Default Natty ti-omap rebased to 2.6.38 final

Bryan,

I've rebased ti-omap4 against Natty master Ubuntu-2.6.38-7.35 and
uploaded to
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-team/+archive/ppa/+packages

Can you try this out on your hardware when its done building?

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 03-18-2011, 01:21 AM