Old 03-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Stefan Bader

Default x86 quirk: Fix polarity for IRQ0 pin2 override on SB800 systems

On 02/28/2011 07:00 PM, Manoj Iyer wrote:
> Please consider the following request pull for Natty, this patch was
> picked up in GKH stable trees, and I have also proposed it for .35 stable.
>
> The patch fixes suspend resume issues on a verity of Lenovo ThinkPad models.
>
> The following changes since commit fc0b6b10d0ea67f6c28fb3087a06b05d28a7e5e9:
>
> x86 quirk: Fix polarity for IRQ0 pin2 override on SB800 systems (2011-02-28 11:41:40 -0600)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
> git://kernel.ubuntu.com/manjo/ubuntu-natty.git Lenovo-sr-amd

That is in Linus tree, so Andy will pick it up automatically when he does the
next rebase.

-Stefan

Old 03-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Andy Whitcroft

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 10:03:59AM +0100, Stefan Bader wrote:

> That is in Linus tree, so Andy will pick it up automatically when he does the
> next rebase.

Indeed, it is already in the rebased master-next tip, it should
therefore be in todays pre-proposed kernel for natty. You might want to
test that and report back.

Is there a bug number associated with this issue, if so I can annotate
it so it gets closed when we upload.

-apw