Old 02-23-2011, 09:24 PM
Brian Murray

Default Debugging Documentation

I've started reviewing the Kernel Debugging documentation as a part of
the Kernel Natty Bug Handling blueprint and was wondering:

What is the best way to raise any questions we have about the
documentation?

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master

Old 02-24-2011, 04:32 PM
Jeremy Foshee

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 02:24:16PM -0800, Brian Murray wrote:
> I've started reviewing the Kernel Debugging documentation as a part of
> the Kernel Natty Bug Handling blueprint and was wondering:
>
> What is the best way to raise any questions we have about the
> documentation?

Brian,
I would say the best way is to send inquiries here so that we can
answer them in an open way that allows the most input. There may have
been something documented by a member of the team that they would have
insight on that the others of us may not have. I think the mail list
provides the best way for everyone to address the questions.

Does that make sense to you?

Thanks!
~JFo

Old 02-25-2011, 12:53 AM
Brian Murray

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 12:32:33PM -0500, Jeremy Foshee wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 02:24:16PM -0800, Brian Murray wrote:
> > I've started reviewing the Kernel Debugging documentation as a part of
> > the Kernel Natty Bug Handling blueprint and was wondering:
> >
> > What is the best way to raise any questions we have about the
> > documentation?
> >
> Brian,
> I would say the best way is to send inquiries here so that we can
> answer them in an open way that allows the most input. There may have
> been something documented by a member of the team that they would have
> insight on that the others of us may not have. I think the mail list
> provides the best way for everyone to address the questions.
>
> Does that make sense to you?

As a discussion mechanism it makes sense but my concern is how will an
answer be decided upon and who will update the wiki page?

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bugmaster