* Give feedback on lp#709414 (no nfs_file_sync requests with o_sync)
* Review CVE-2010-4242, applied and pushed karmic, hardy and dapper.
* Review maverick, lucid SRU lp#585657 (might be needed even for Hardy,
* Checked follow up on lp#585657 for Hardy and applied to master-next
* Look over submitted patch for quirking another Lenovo TP. Seems the ideal
upstream fix would be to get the polarity of irq0 right. But the upstream
code still waits for the fix.
* Preparing a test kernel for lp#710319 as a reporter seems to be willing to
give that a try. There was one patch upstream that referred to utime so
it might be worth trying.
* Another support escalation: lp#711544/lp#671001 (system lock up)
The provided screenshots vary but are not very conclusive. Gave several
suggestions (as to turn off the process stuck warning to keep any oops
on the log screen).
* Updated comment for lp#539467 (SATA ALPM). Opened some discussion about
this upstream and relayed question back to the bug report.
* Reviewed pull request for Lucid-meta (lp#720139) applied and pushed.
* Reviewed pull request for Maverick-meta (lp#720139) applied and pushed
* Updated lp#661294 (lock-up when receiving large files from NFS). At least
the latest reporter may be related to either lp#579276 (lock-up when
receiving over virtio-net) or lp#585657 (lock-up when sending large files
to NFS). Prepared test kernel with both committed (master-next) patches.
* Picked up the new 184.108.40.206 longterm release and carried things over to
the drm33 tree. Test build, push and announce. Also checked included drm
changes and picked them up as they all were going into .37 as well as .32.
Announcing this as well.
* Review of CVE-2010-4076
* CVE-2010-4158 picked as CVE of the week. Needed for Lucid, Karmic, Hardy
and Dapper. Minimal patch modifications needed.
* Opened lp#721356 (add link for RTL8192SU in linux-firmware) and submitted
patch for Maverick.
* Opened lp#721393 (pull firmware for ath9k-htc) and submitted patch for
Maverick and Lucid.
== Misc ==
* Usual wade through mail and mailing lists.
* Submitted AWS bill for January to expenses.
kernel-team mailing list