Old 02-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Roman Valov

Default maverick kernel at pre-proposed ppa

Hello, folks.

I'm working on project that needs to retrieve distribution kernel
updates before they've been delivered to customers. Currently I'm
focused on ubuntu pre-proposed ppa repository in case of Ubuntu. But
I've pair of questions about it:

1) I'm tracking ppa for about a week and there were several updates of
'linux' source package at ppa. But 'linux-meta' source for maverick
doesn't appear at ppa. Is there any restrictions for that?

2) Are kernel sources from git-repositories on kernel.ubuntu.com
automatically archived and posted to launchpad on new commit or this is
done manually, or i.e. sources could be posted from developer machine
before they've been commited to git?

Thank you in advance, Roman.