Old 02-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Colin Ian King

Default Calling all hotkey expertise...

Hi there,

I'm pulling together a document with Tony Espy on a BIOS recommendations
guide. I'm really interested in any documents, links, and helpful info
on how hotkeys work. It is a non-trivial issue and there are many
different ways it is implemented.

If you have *any* useful info, please can you forward it to me. I may
even get around to compiling it all into a Wiki page.

Thanks!

Colin
--
Colin King
Hardware Enablement Team - Kernel Team - Platform Team - Canonical