Old 01-19-2011, 09:56 AM
"Erik Schanze"

Default Why was linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.24_2.6.24-28.46 not built for LPIA?

Hi,

[please let me in CC:, I'm not subscribed]

I wonder why there is no LPIA built from linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.24_2.6.24-28.46 on http://ports.ubuntu.com/pool/main/l/linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.24/.
Now it is not possible to install current Linux kernel on LPIA.

Why was it not built? (It should be, because of LTS, right?)
Could you please trigger the build?

Thank you in advance,

Erik
--
www.ErikSchanze.de * DSA key ID 30825345
Bitte keine HTML-Mails! * Maillimit: 100 kB