Old 01-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Steve Conklin

Default Enable volume hot keys on Dell All-In-One with broken firmware.

Acked-by: Steve Conklin<sconklin@canonical.com>

Old 01-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Tim Gardner

From: Colin Ian King<colin.king@canonical.com>

[...]

So, I'm not too wild about this patch set. While I'm sure its correct
(and should go upstream), its a substantial patch and will likely make
our future maintenance efforts much more difficult since this diverges
substantially from upstream. How difficult would it be to support this
via an LBM package or DKMS ?

Is there anyway to write a minimally invasive patch that provides the
same functionality?

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

[...]