Old 11-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default linux kernel 2.6.37-6.17 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have uploaded a new Natty linux kernel. Please note the ABI bump.
This brings a rebase to upstream version 2.6.37-rc3, and reverting a number
of buggy patches. It also brings a number of configuration changes as
part of the harmonisation exercise. The full changelog can be found at:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.37-6.17

-apw