Old 11-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Tim Gardner

Default 2.6.37-6.15 seems buggered

I'm having crashes on boot with my Nvidia based Dell XPSM1710 (using
Noveau). We should probably get the archive admins to hold off on NEWing
the binaries.

The first indication of something wrong is a stack trace from
kernel/trace/ftrace.c:1014

I also crashes on one of my ATI Radeon based servers, but I can't tell
if its at the same place.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com