Old 10-14-2010, 05:01 AM
Steve Conklin

Default Dapper i386 not building in chroots (does anyone but me care?)

Dapper i386 was silently failing to start builds in chroots when using
the remote build scripts. The linux32 command was not installed in the
dapper chroot and was required, so I've added that package to the list
in the chroot tools in the kteam-tools archive.

Steve