Old 09-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Tim Gardner

Default omap3: omap3: Various fixes and improvements for IGEP v2 board.

On 09/25/2010 12:26 PM, Enric Balletbo i Serra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just sent these patch series to linux-omap upstream. These patch series fixes
> and improves the support for IGEP v2 board and I think could be interesting
> to include in Maverick and linaro 2.6.35. Please consider to add, thanks.
>
> Kind regards,
> Enric
>
> arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-igep0020.c | 347 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------

Given the fact that Maverick is in freeze, and most of these patches are
feature additions, I think we're gonna let these patches go through the
Linaro tree.

Leann - do you agree?

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 09-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Leann Ogasawara

On Mon, 2010-09-27 at 07:52 -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> On 09/25/2010 12:26 PM, Enric Balletbo i Serra wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just sent these patch series to linux-omap upstream. These patch series fixes
> > and improves the support for IGEP v2 board and I think could be interesting
> > to include in Maverick and linaro 2.6.35. Please consider to add, thanks.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Enric
> >
> > arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-igep0020.c | 347 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------
> > 1 files changed, 228 insertions(+), 119 deletions(-)

> Given the fact that Maverick is in freeze, and most of these patches are
> feature additions, I think we're gonna let these patches go through the
> Linaro tree.
>
> Leann - do you agree?

I agree. Only critical bug fixes will get applied and uploaded to
Maverick at this point.

Thanks,
Leann