Old 09-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Enric Balletbo i Serra

Default omap3: omap3: Various fixes and improvements for IGEP v2 board.

Hello,

I just sent these patch series to linux-omap upstream. These patch series fixes
and improves the support for IGEP v2 board and I think could be interesting
to include in Maverick and linaro 2.6.35. Please consider to add, thanks.

Kind regards,
Enric

arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-igep0020.c | 347 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------