Old 09-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default linux kernel 2.6.35-22.33 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have uploaded a new Maverick linux kernel. Please note the ABI bump.
This kernel resolves some last minute kernel issues for Maverick [1].
The full changelog can be found at:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.35-22.33

Thanks,
Leann