Old 09-15-2010, 08:01 AM
Paolo Rocca

Default about os-prober with grub-legacy

Hi to everybody
Thanks for your work, first of all.
Second, I would like to know the better way to use os-prober with grub-legacy.
I removed grub2 (or grub-pc, if you want) and so I installed grub. But, when I run update-grub, os-prober doesn't start and the others OS don't be shown!

Thanks a lot
--
Paolo Rocca

Old 09-15-2010, 01:01 PM