Old 06-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Manoj Iyer

Default please update ffado version to 2.0.1

Andrew,

Maverick 10.10 will be switching to the latest firewire stack from legacy.
The legacy stack will be available as a fall back, the switch is expected
to take place in Alpha2 for 10.10 (July). I see that the current version
of FFADO is release 2.0~rc1-0ubuntu2, on #ffado I was told that FFADO
2.0.1 ver should work well with the new firewire stack. Can we upgrade the
package so that there wont be any breakage?

Cheers
--- manjo