Old 06-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Andy Whitcroft

Default please drop 'UBUNTU: SAUCE: toshiba_acpi -- pull in current -dev version of driver'

We have been carrying the following update relative to the toshiba_acpi
driver. Most of that original commit has now been activly upstreamed
and the driver itself is being maintained upstream. The remaining bits
only create the older /proc interfaces which if memory serves was
only of interest to HAL which is now gone. I therefore suggest we drop
this patch and see if anyone notices.

commit 01f5cc3a18524b43f5385960bccb8eeabe191b3f
UBUNTU: SAUCE: toshiba_acpi -- pull in current -dev version of driver

Please drop for maverick.

-apw

Old 06-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Matthew Garrett

Yes, current upstream should render this unnecessary.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org