Old 06-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Andy Whitcroft

Default please drop 'UBUNTU: Fix webcam having USB ID 0ac8:303b'

Leann,

The commit below is on my list for review, it turns out this patch is no
longer required as the same effect is triggered by the new configuration
option CONFIG_USB_GSPCA_ZC3XX which we have set =m. Please drop for
Maverick.

commit e458a6b042302751439c4271ce55df9b5635a5e4
UBUNTU: Fix webcam having USB ID 0ac8:303b

-apw