Old 06-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Chase Douglas

Default Packaging trace-cmd and kernelshark

Hi all,

I've been working on packaging trace-cmd and kernelshark. I have the
debian packaging all set up:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/cndougla/trace-cmd-debian.git

I put the Maintainer control field as "Ubuntu Kernel Team
<kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com>", but this implies an extra
responsibility on our behalf as a team. I wanted to run this by everyone
to ensure this is ok. Otherwise, I can list myself as the sole
maintainer. Either way, I still plan on being the one doing the
maintainer duties for the package.

Also, feel free to review the packaging and provide any feedback. I will
be submitting it for inclusion into Maverick soon.

Thanks,

-- Chase