Old 06-10-2010, 03:06 AM
PARVEEN ARORA

Default Internet Connection Problem after updating kernel

i have a problem of Internet after connection with my ubuntu
10.04 after updateing its kernel..

I don't know why new kernel does not support Internet Connection,but on
the old version of kernel it is working correctly so i am now using the
old version of kernel which is default with cd 2.32.22...

So please tell me how it can be resolved..
PARVEEN ARORA
www.royallinux.co.cc

Old 06-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Stefan Bader

On 06/10/2010 05:06 AM, PARVEEN ARORA wrote:
> i have a problem of Internet after connection with my ubuntu 10.04 after
> updateing its kernel..
> I don't know why new kernel does not support Internet Connection,but on the
> old version of kernel it is working correctly so i am now using the old
> version of kernel which is default with cd 2.32.22...
> So please tell me how it can be resolved..

Hello Perveen,

most importantly this would need much more detailed information. Can you open a
bug report by running "ubuntu-bug linux" when running the old kernel to create
the bug report, then run the new kernel and collect the output from "dmesg
>dmesg.txt" and add that to the bug report.

-Stefan