Old 01-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Andrew Shugg

Default Xen kernels for hardy

Hello team,

My apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I've had a brief
poke around through Launchpad and couldn't find anything relevent.

Is Xen in for Hardy?

I have a server that I have been trying to get running with 8.04/current
using linux-image-2.6.22-[something]-xen, and the dom0 keeps crashing as
soon as it approaches the limits of (available to dom0) physical memory
in use.

Now it seems that the linux-image-xen metapackage is not installable in
hardy, and I haven't been able to find linux-image-*-xen packages in the
build info on Launchpad.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au> http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there? Well I'd like to meet him. I could do with a good laugh."

Old 01-15-2008, 12:53 PM
"Chuck Short"

Im in the final phase of testing them. Hopefully this week.