-   -   kernel-maverick-upstart: enforce SYSFS compatibiity (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/377159-kernel-maverick-upstart-enforce-sysfs-compatibiity.html)

Andy Whitcroft 05-27-2010 12:37 PM

kernel-maverick-upstart: enforce SYSFS compatibiity

As part of the blueprint kernel-maverick-upstart[1] we are requested to
ensure that SYSFS compatibility modes are off. I have confirmed that
these are off and added them to the configuration enforcer going forward.

For Maverick.

-apw

[1] http://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/kernel-maverick-upstart

Andy Whitcroft (1):
UBUNTU: enforce -- ensure SYSFS compatibility is disabled

debian/config/enforce | 4 ++++