Old 05-25-2010, 07:58 AM
Bryan Wu

Default : Add OMAP4 support in Lucid kernel

Stefan,

I already prepared a topic branch for our omap4 enablement in Lucid kernel. This
branch is based on TI's .33 based omap4 tree:
http://dev.omapzoom.org/?p=integration/kernel-omap4.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/L24.6

And I rebased our Lucid ti-omap branch on top of it. After some packaging stuff
and configs changing, I built the ti-omap4 kernel package and Oliver helped to
test it on his hardware.

Please consider git pull from:
git://kernel.ubuntu.com/roc/ubuntu-lucid.git ti-omap4

The kernel is for TI omap4 10.07 release, so we are going to use PPA for the
kernel source uploading.

Thanks,
--
Bryan Wu <bryan.wu@canonical.com>
Kernel Developer +86.138-1617-6545 Mobile