Old 05-24-2010, 05:51 AM
Leann Ogasawara

Default Enable Maverick Config Options

During the UDS Maverick kernel config review session [1], we identified
a few config options which we thought should be enabled. The following
set of patches enable these options. I have ran test builds across all
the archs to ensure these changes do not cause any build failures.

Thanks,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Specs/KernelMaverickConfigReview

Leann Ogasawara (8):
UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_ATH9K_DEBUGFS=y
UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_IWMC3200TOP_DEBUGFS=y
UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_RCU_FAST_NO_HZ=y
UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_IWLWIFI_DEVICE_TRACING=y
UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_LIBERTAS_MESH=y
UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_MMC_RICOH_MMC=y
UBUNTU: [Config] CONFIG_RT2800USB_UNKNOWN=y
UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_VGA_SWITCHEROO=y

debian.master/config/config.common.ports | 14 +++++++-------
debian.master/config/config.common.ubuntu | 16 ++++++++--------

Old 05-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Andy Whitcroft

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 10:51:52PM -0700, Leann Ogasawara wrote:
> During the UDS Maverick kernel config review session [1], we identified
> a few config options which we thought should be enabled. The following
> set of patches enable these options. I have ran test builds across all
> the archs to ensure these changes do not cause any build failures.
>
> Thanks,
> Leann
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Specs/KernelMaverickConfigReview
>
> Leann Ogasawara (8):
> UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_ATH9K_DEBUGFS=y
> UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_IWMC3200TOP_DEBUGFS=y
> UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_RCU_FAST_NO_HZ=y
> UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_IWLWIFI_DEVICE_TRACING=y
> UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_LIBERTAS_MESH=y
> UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_MMC_RICOH_MMC=y
> UBUNTU: [Config] CONFIG_RT2800USB_UNKNOWN=y
> UBUNTU: [Config] Enable CONFIG_VGA_SWITCHEROO=y
>
> debian.master/config/config.common.ports | 14 +++++++-------
> debian.master/config/config.common.ubuntu | 16 ++++++++--------

Matches my memory of the session. Slam it in.

Acked-by: Andy Whitcroft <apw@canonical.com>

-apw

Old 05-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Leann Ogasawara