-   -   LP#583733 -- fix eglibc FTBS on powerpc (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/374226-lp-583733-fix-eglibc-ftbs-powerpc.html)

Andy Whitcroft 05-21-2010 01:33 PM

LP#583733 -- fix eglibc FTBS on powerpc

This patch has been build tested in the kernel builds but we cannot
confirm it is sufficient to fix eglibc builds as yet, this it seems an
obvious change which should do the trick. In parallel I am intending to push
this up to mainline.

For Maverick.

-apw

Andy Whitcroft (1):
UBUNTU: SAUCE: powerpc: fix compile error when ptrace.h is included
from userspace

arch/powerpc/include/asm/ptrace.h | 4 ++--