Finalize UDS Blueprints/Specs
As mentioned in today's IRC meeting , we need to finish documenting
all the UDS discussions within each spec and annotate the respective
work items within each blueprint. I want these finalized by end of the
week, Friday May 21.
If you are the owner of a blueprint, please ensure the following by
* The Assignee is set to a specific person within the team
* The Milestone Target is a sensible Maverick milestone
* The Priority is set
* The Series Goal is set to Maverick.
* Work items are clearly documented in the Whiteboard and in the
* The spec associated with your blueprint is complete
* Ensure your blueprint is shown on the release status page ,
and if not, talk to Leann Ogasawara (ogasawara) or Andy
Whitcroft (apw) so we can help sort it out.
If you are an assignee, you will be expected to report progress for your
blueprint or delegate someone to do so. A status check will be
conducted weekly until each work item is complete.
In case anyone needs to reference the raw gobby docs from a UDS session,
I've posted the session notes that Andy and myself had captured . If
anyone else has notes from a session they attended and want them
displayed, feel free to send me a copy of the notes and I'll get them
kernel-team mailing list
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 AM.|
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.