Old 05-18-2010, 06:02 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default How to run the meeting

I was left to Chair the weekly meeting at short notice and realised I
really had no idea what the right proceedures were to achive this.
Having been through the pain of re-learning the wiki and MootBot fu I
decided to start a wiki page on how to run the meeting, including the
pre-meeting preparations and the post-meeting cleanup and email out.

The new page is here and linked from the top of the regular meeting page
should you ever need to find it:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/MeetingHowTo

-apw

Old 05-18-2010, 08:22 PM