Old 05-18-2010, 09:12 AM
"Robert P. J. Day"

Default Upcoming Ubuntu Kernel Team Meeting - Tuesday, 18th of May - 17:00 (UTC)

On Tue, 18 May 2010, Andy Whitcroft wrote:

> The next Ubuntu Kernel Team Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April
> 20th, ...

?????

rday

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday

Old 05-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Andy Whitcroft

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 05:12:10AM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Tue, 18 May 2010, Andy Whitcroft wrote:
>
> > The next Ubuntu Kernel Team Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April
> > 20th, ...

The date in the subject is the correct one.

-apw

Old 05-18-2010, 02:30 PM

I guess that was a typo, should be April 18 (Today)

Cheers
--- manjo

Old 05-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Manoj Iyer

Heh, funny, typo of typo, May 18, like Andy mentioned,

Thanks daniel chen for pointing that out.

Cheers
--- manjo